Easy Sunny Activities With Dogs!
Some Fun Sunny Activities For Dogs!
The sunny weather in most places is in full swing, and people are getting out and doing things again! Your pup sure will appreciate being able to tag along with you. Here's some fun and cheap activities to do with your dog while the weather is sunny!
Have A Picnic With Your Dog
Why not treat you and your pup to a picnic? This can be such an easy way to end a hike, walk, or even just a day at the park. Make sure to pack some dog friendly snacks for you and your pup, and bring along some gear to make the day way more cozy.
- Keep off the wet grass and contain the mud with our Quilted Twill Waterproof Bed/Furniture Protector
- Clean up any spills with a Muddy Paws Pet Towel!
- Bring younger pups, or even cats along without worrying about where they are all the time! Give them some fresh air and keep them safe with a Portable Mesh Pet Playpen!
Polar Plunge With Your Dog!
Start the swim season now! In some places, it’s been warm enough to swim for weeks - here in the PNW, not so much. But why not try and take that dive with your pup? It's a ton of fun for both you and your dog. Too cold? Just let them run around in the water, they’ll thank you!
Camping With Your Dog
Spend time in the great outdoors! There’s so many great activities and leisure to partake in when camping with your dog. Whether you’re looking for an intense 3 day backpacking trip, or a weekend of relaxing and roasting marshmallows, we’ve got you covered.
- Make sure your pup has a cozy spot to curl up on the trail! The Trail Pup Packable Stuff Sack Travel Pillow stuffs up into a little self contained bag, and is cozy for adventurous pups who love to tag along!
- Car camping more your style? Bring along a bigger outdoor mattress for your pup! Our Deluxe Mattress Indoor/Outdoor Bed is the perfect combination of comfort and function!
Not sure where to go? Here are some tips, tricks, and ideas for dog friendly camping and hiking!
Rainy Day Walk With Your Dog
Not every day will be sunny, but you don’t have to let those rainy days stop you! We love the rain (you have to learn to love it in Washington!), and we know that your pup can too. Make sure to be prepared with a coat for you and your pup.
Go For A Drive With Your Dog
Sometimes all you need on a sunny spring day is a good music playlist, some gas in your car, and a buddy to keep you company! Why not consider a drive with your dog (maybe finish in a walk, or a beach trip?). We’ve got everything you need to make you and your pup comfortable, safe, and having fun the entire time.
Off Leash Walk
- Here are some quick tips for off leash fun:
- Pay attention to your dog
- Practice commands before (come, sit, stay)
- Reward with treats
- Pick up your poop!
- Make sure you have visibility and can see your pup at all times
Need a little extra visibility help? Check out these products!
Check out our Reversible Reflective coat for extra mobility and visibility while on your walks!