DIY Homemade Apple Cinnamon Holiday Dog Treats
Treat your doggos this holiday season with these yummy apple cinnamon homemade dog treats! Using only three base ingredients and one dash of cinnamon, any level of baker could whip these up quickly. Check out our video below, or keep reading for the full recipe.
1 cup dry oatmeal
1/2 cup apple sauce
1 large egg
A dash of cinnamon
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Add one cup of oatmeal to a small mixing bow with the applesauce and mix together well.
3) Once completely mixed, add the egg and mix again.
4) Add a dash of cinnamon and mix one final time.
5) Scoop the mixture into a mold of your choosing.
6) Bake in the oven for 22 minutes.
7) Once done, let sit for 5-10 minutes to cool.