Travel in comfort and style with Sherpa Element Pet Carrier. Perfect for traveling by plane or in the car. Patented spring wire frame allows the rear end of the carrier to be pushed down several inches to conform to under-seat requirements. The carrier has mesh panels for ventilation, locking zippers to prevent accidental escapes, and includes a seat belt security strap which doubles as a luggage strap. Top and side entry options make it much easier to comfortably load pets in the carrier. A large side zippered pocket can hold your important pet travel documents and any other accessories. A soft, removable, and machine washable faux sherpa liner is included. Sherpa replacement liners are also available and sold separately.
- Airline Approved: The Sherpa Travel Element Pet Carrier is airline approved and part of our Guaranteed On Board program, which provides comfort and peace of mind to pets and their owners; it's perfect for traveling by air, bus, car, or train
- In-Cabin Friendly: Our patented spring wire frame allows the rear end of the carrier to be pushed down several inches to easily fit under airplane seats in compliance with most major airline requirements and FAA regulations
- Perfect for Travel: Features mesh panels for ventilation, escape-proof locking zippers, top and side entries for easy and comfortable loading, waterproof interior base, and a removable machine washable cozy base liner
- Water-Repellent: Featuring waterproof zippers, as well as coated straps and fabric that repel stains and water for easy, hassle-free cleaning; simply wipe down inside and out to keep clean
- Multifunctional: The pet carrier can also be used a soft-sided crate for regular outings and vet visits with cats and small dogs; includes a large storage pocket, and a luggage strap that doubles as a seatbelt security pass-through for car rides
How to Find the Best Fit: Select the carrier size based on your pet's measurements and then by your pet’s weight, making sure not to exceed the maximum weight limits. Note: the carrier is designed for pets lying down, so your pet may not be able to stand.
How to Measure Your Pet: For pet’s length, start at the front of the chest and measure to the end of the pet's rear. For height, measure from the floor to the top of the back.
Sherpa Travel gives pet parents the best of all worlds: innovative products, stylish designs, environmental responsibility, and exceptional value with a variety of travel carriers, leads, mats, straps, to meet a pet's and pet parent's needs for travel. Sherpa products are designed to meet child safety standards and are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If a customer is dissatisfied with a Sherpa product for any reason, we will replace or refund it. Please read all packaging instructions, warnings and cautions upon receipt. Packaging contains small parts, discard after opening.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For More information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov