Ghoulishly Good Dog Treat Recipe
Do You Want To Make Some Fun Halloween Treats For Your Pup?
Dogs may not realize when the holidays are happening but that doesn't mean we can't make them holiday goodies! With Halloween around the corner it's time to break out the dog treat recipes! It only takes a few ingredients to whip up something yummy and homemade for your four legged family member. Below you'll find a recipe for peanut butter and pumpkin dog treats that are spooktacular.
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together all the ingredients. Add water as needed to help the dough be knead-able You want the dough to be dry and stiff. Roll the dough out and cut it out using fun cookie cutter shapes.
- Bake in oven for 40 minutes.
That's it! We hope your pup enjoys their treats!
Recipe from: allrecipes.com