The Sherpa Travel Delta Air Lines Airline Approved Travel Pet Carrier is designed with travel in mind. Give your pet a sense of security while cruising in the car or during a flight. Convenient top and side entrances include locking zippers to stop any clever escape artists. Versatile carrying handle and detachable shoulder strap to suit your comfort and carrying preference.
- Airline Approved: The Sherpa Delta Airlines Pet Carrier is airline approved and part of our Guaranteed On Board program, which provides comfort and peace of mind to pets and their owners; it's perfect for traveling by air, bus, car, or train
- In-Cabin Friendly: Our patented spring wire frame allows the rear end of the carrier to be pushed down several inches to easily fit under airplane seats in compliance with most major airline requirements and FAA regulations
- Perfect for Travel: Features mesh panels for ventilation, escape-proof locking zippers, top and side entries for easy and comfortable loading, waterproof interior base, and a removable machine washable cozy base liner
- Versatile Design: Can be carried by hand with the padded top handle, or over the shoulder using the included detachable carrying strap and integrated metal D-rings - whichever suits your comfort and convenience
- Multifunctional: The pet carrier can also be used a soft-sided crate for regular outings and vet visits with cats and small dogs; includes a large storage pocket, and a luggage strap that doubles as a seatbelt security pass-through for car rides
Choose the perfect carrier size based on your pet's measurements, followed by their weight; make sure not to exceed the maximum weight limit, and allow enough space for your pet to change positions inside the carrier
Sherpa Pet Carriers give pet parents the best of all worlds: innovative products, stylish designs, environmental responsibility, and exceptional value with a variety of travel carriers, leads, mats, straps, to meet a pet's and pet parent's needs for travel.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For More information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov